Xylem’s analytics business is an expanding family of long-established, leading brands for quantitative and qualitative analysis of samples. Our commitment to our customers is to provide them with the best tools available to solve their measurement challenges in the field, the laboratory or wherever they may be. Water is our core competency. Our parent, Xylem Inc., is a Fortune 1000 company, one of the world’s top global firms in water technologies, with industry-leading brands, operations in more than 150 countries, and revenues of nearly $4 billion. Xylem Analytics has operations and support on 6 continents operating from over 30 facilities. And our regional integration centers help to assure cross-brand pollination of ideas, as we work together to solve customer problems via in depth applications knowledge.
Xylem (XYL) is a leading global water technology provider, enabling customers to transport, treat, test and efficiently use water in public utility, residential and commercial building services, industrial and agricultural settings. The company does business in more than 150 countries through a number of market-leading product brands, and its people bring broad applications expertise with a strong focus on finding local solutions to the world's most challenging water and wastewater problems. Xylem is headquartered in Rye Brook, New York, with 2014 revenues of $3.9 billion and approximately 12,500 employees worldwide. Xylem was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index for the last four years for advancing sustainable business practices and solutions worldwide and the Company has satisfied the requirements to be a constituent of the FTSE4Good Index Series each year since 2013.
The name Xylem is derived from classical Greek and is the tissue that transports water in plants, highlighting the engineering efficiency of our water-centric business by linking it with the best water transportation of all -- that which occurs in nature.
- Surface & Groundwater – Water quality, level and flow monitoring solutions from YSI, SonTek, HYPACK, MJK, WTW, and Global Water.
- Ocean & Coastal – Multi-purpose oceanographic data collection from Aanderaa, HYPACK, SonTek and YSI.
- Wastewater – Online and sapmling systems from YSI, WTW, Global Water, Royce Technologies, and MJK.
- Aquaculture – Innovative, cost-effective products and services from YSI, Aanderaa, SonTek, MJK, Bellingham + Stanley and WTW.
- Food & Beverage – Quality control, food safety and efficient processing solutions from SI Analytics, ebro, Bellingham + Stanley, OI Analytical, WTW and YSI.
- Industrial Instrumentation – Precision quality analysis for industrial, chemical, pharmaceutical and life sciences markets from SI Analytics, OI Analytical, ebro, Bellingham + Stanley, Aanderaa, YSI and WTW.