Xylome is a contract research and product development organization specializing in industrial microbiology and other industrial or legal services. We can provide experienced Expert Witnesses and Industrial advisers who have a deep understanding of microbiology, genetics, biochemistry and microbial metabolism, including fermentation expertise and bio-process trouble shooting. Our background is specifically bio-pharmaceutical processes, sustainable systems and other large-scale industrial processes that are based on the power of microbes and cell culture. The experts at Xylome have cumulatively more than 80 years of experience and we are a team of doctorate level scientists who are ready to solve your problems or support your litigation. References and testimony histories are available upon request.
We provide technical solutions and technical expertise for your fermentation production systems. From conception to implementation and support, Xylome is your partner in renewing tomorrow today.
Xylome’s Industrial Microbiology Services [Xylome-IMS] can provide highly skilled scientists on-site or working in our labs on your new process opportunities or current process problems.
- Microbial contamination investigations and microbial identification
- Yeast nutrient evaluations and standardized laboratory services
- On-site sampling and trouble-shooting
- Facility GMP and Non-GMP plant audits, sample management and documentation improvements
- Metabolite and nutrient testing for pre-purchase qualification of raw materials
- Problem solving, data reviews and industry training in statistical process control
- Customized small-scale test platforms for bench-scale replication of processes
- Microbial controls and preservative challenge testing
- Microbiological support for research, development and validation before and during facility startups
- Fermentation and facility design consultation during engineering feasibility
- Metabolic engineering, yeast genetics and strain improvements programs
- In-house and affiliate analytical chemistries
- Expert witnesses
First phone consultation is complementary
Contact: Tom Kelleher, PhD Direct: (805) 603-9736