ZAPATA is a full-service Architectural-Engineering (A-E) and field services firm providing comprehensive and sustainable A-E Design; energy conservation; renewable energy; environmental compliance and cleanup; geophysics; construction management; and turnkey military munitions response services. ZAPATA has successfully resolved our clients’ challenges from Massachusetts to Alaska to Chile and the Northern Mariana Islands, as well as locations in Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. We are totally committed to our clients’ success.
- Treat ZAPATA colleagues with mutual respect, trust, and dignity. Act in the best interest of the company.
- Help each other; ask for and give help; welcome it freely. Always provide extra support to fellow employees. Share experiences and lessons learned—both successes and failures.
- Communicate early, honestly, and completely with all who have a direct interest in the subject. Listen to each other’s point of view.
- Earn trust by accepting and honoring agreements, keeping promises, and discussing needed changes before acting.
- Work to understand ZAPATA goals and strategies and proactively support them through discussions, communications, and actions.
- Never undermine colleagues directly or indirectly.
- Work jointly to resolve disagreements in good faith. If necessary, go to a higher authority together, then accept and support the solution.
- Contribute constructively to ZAPATA’s success by behaving professionally and ethically.
- Promote continuous use of these principles.
Building on our commitment to Trust, Integrity, and Quality, we will continue to achieve the following goals:
- Safety. Zero accidents is our unwavering goal—people’s lives depend on it.
- Ethics. Uncompromising integrity, honesty, and fairness are at the heart of our company.
- Excellence. We set high standards and achieve excellent performance ratings from our clients.
- Fair Return. We earn a return that fairly rewards the value we deliver.
- Mutual Respect. We work by our “Code of Conduct”, which encourages teamwork, sincerity, and mutual support. We value an inclusive culture based on diverse backgrounds, experiences, and points of view.
- To be the foremost engineering and field services firm providing our clients innovative solutions with Trust, Integrity, and Quality.
- Clients will value our services and respect how we do business. We will support our clients’ goals, fulfill our commitments, and work closely with our clients to anticipate their needs and be responsive to them.
- Our employees will be proud to work for ZAPATA. We will create opportunities for our employees to excel professionally and personally and to reward success.