Since 2002, Zimmetry Environmental has been providing environmental consulting services to building owners and managers, architects, engineers, EHS professionals, and Fortune 500 companies. The company is based in Puerto Rico and provides services across the Caribbean and Central America. The professionals at Zimmetry offer environmental compliance, indoor air quality (IAQ), asbestos, lead-based paint, Phase I ESAs, and general environmental consulting services.
Many people searching for environmental consulting services fear that after buying a service the consultant won’t deliver. Or worse, they are not sure if what they are really buying will comply with regulatory requirements.
Concerns like the following arise:
- How much experience does the company have?
- What are the resources available for completing my job?
- Are they really knowledgeable about applicable regulations?
- What is the confidentiality level?
We know that these concerns are important.
After working as a consultant at the World Trade Center site after the 2001 attacks, Zimmetry was founded by Harry Peña.
In business since 2002, we provide customized solutions and deliver best practices and strategies to:
- Building Owners
- Building Managers
- EHS Professionals
Since its inception, Zimmetry has provided its clients with the tools they need to achieve healthier indoor environments.
Our team is supported by:
- The latest technology, relations with high quality laboratories, and comprehensive training
- More than 30 combined years of experience to solve your problems
- Extensive knowledge of local and national regulations
Leading environmental consulting companies, elite architectural and engineering firms, and building managers depend on Zimmetry’s professionals to manage their projects from start to finish.
OurMissionis simple: “To assist our clients in creating a healthier indoor environment”.