ZZ is a South Australia based geophysical company, specialising in the development of resistivity instruments and inversion techniques. We manufacture world-leading 61-channel resistivity data acquisition systems and 2.5D inversion software.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Soil and Groundwater - Soil and Groundwater Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
Our FlashRES Resistivity/IP systems provide
- Total flexibility of resistivity/IP method applications,
- Over six times the available channels provide over six time faster survey,
- Multiple configuration measurements in a single survey provides further timesaving in the field,
- Realtime readout of current and voltage to facilitate infield debugging.
ZZ Resistivity Imaging Pty. Ltd. (ZZ) founded in 2006 by two Ph.D geophysicists from the University of Adelaide. After years of research and development, the first 61channel resistivity/IP system in the world was successfully developed: the FlashRES64. After an extended period of continued refinement, we proudly launched our new FlashRESUNIVERSAL range. FlashRES systems are now widely used in many research institutions, universities and geophysical survey companies around the world.
ZZ is a South Australia based geophysical instrument manufacturer, we specialise in the development of 61channel resistivity instruments and 2.5D inversion techniques.
Our geophysicists are highly regarded in the academic sphere; we have an extensive understanding of how resistivity/IP methods work, and our organisational culture promotes professionalism and goodwill. We intend to become the problemsolver for our customers: at the same time we take your order, we also take care of your problems.
ZZ is NOT aiming to become the biggest resistivity/IP instruments provider just the BEST!