22nd PNEC Conference & Exhibition 2019
PNEC looks at best practices and real world cases and solutions involving petroleum data and information management across the E&P enterprise. Delegates benefit from this unique global view of the state of data applications plus future technology directions. For its 23rd year, PNEC will continue to deliver a power-packed two-and-a-half days of programming featuring technical presentations and e-Proceedings on topics important to all involved in E&P data and information management. Speakers will share real-world issues, best practices, developments, and cross discipline advances that address ever expanding and complex data demands in today’s oil and gas industry. The exhibition itself provides a unique experience for attendees and exhibitors to share, learn and connect in a forum dedicated to addressing challenges in today’s complex data systems integration and management.
- Event Type:
- May 21-23, 2019
- Marriott Houston Westchase
- Houston , TX , USA
Exhibit space and sponsorships are now available for booking. Space is limited and will sell out fast, so secure your booth early. Don't miss your chance to showcase your company to this unique audience.
Exhibiting at PNEC 2019 will:
- Allow you to meet your market, answer questions and overcome objections
- Further your marketing goals
- Raise your company profile
- Increase brand awareness
- Launch new products and services
- Stay ahead of your competition
Attending the 23rd PNEC Conference & Exhibition, on petroleum data integration, information and management could be pivotal to your company's further success in the petroleum industry. If you need senior management's approval for travel and training expenditures, it's worth it to develop a proposal so you can attend the #PNEC2019 in Houston, Texas.
Here are 3 easy steps to gain approval to attend.
- Do Your Research
- Identify Conference Sessions that satisfy your professional goals.
- Use our Interactive Floor Plan to locate exhibitors that address specific needs within your organization.
- Prepare a list of benefits that you can achieve by attending PNEC 2019.
- Show How Everyone Benefits
- Share your event goals with your department and demonstrate how your participation will help your team achieve their goals.
- Offer to give a presentation upon returning from the conference and exhibition to share any new ideas or products that you learned about during the event.
- Gain Buy-In
- Put your ideas in writing and submit a formal proposal to your department head.
- Include your intended schedule of educational sessions, solution-providers and why the knowledge gained will be valuable to your operation.
- Strengthen your proposal by listing department goals and the corresponding conference sessions.
- Also, list all areas where your department faces challenges and how your attendance will help you overcome these challenges.
- Don't forget to include the cost of airfare, meals and lodging in order to make it an all-inclusive proposal.
Remember that your PNEC 2019 registration is an investment in the industry and will open the door for a wide range of business possibilities.
Here are some benefits of attending
- Build alliances among global petroleum professionals and resource stakeholders
- Share real-world issues, best practices, developments, and cross discipline advances toward effective solutions that address industry demands
- Gain a better understanding of current and future challenges affecting E&P data and information management
- See the most comprehensive collection of petroleum product and service providers on the exhibit floor
- Promote technology development to sustain the oil and gas industry
Who are they?
Our delegates and visitors are serious decision-makers and include individuals with the following job functions:
- Data Application Specialist : Marketing Personnel
- Data Modeler : Oil Industry Software Provider
- E&P Engineer; Petroleum Data Manager
- Geologist, Geophysicist, Geoscientist; Programmer
- Geoscience Personnel ;Project Manager
- Knowledge Information Personnel & Manager; Systems Developer
Featuring a Variety of Investment Options
Take your visibility to the next level by becoming a PNEC sponsor. Featuring a variety of options, each package is designed to set your company apart from the crowd. We will partner with you to build the perfect package to achieve your marketing objectives and enhance ROI.
- RAISE your company profile and awareness
- EXPLORE many business opportunities under one roof
- EXPAND your reach beyond your booth space
- CREATE leads and lasting relationships with clients
- PROVIDE a lasting impression on attendees
- LAUNCH products/services to a captive audience
- ACCESS the influential decision-makers and Operators
- ESTABLISH or maintain a market presence