Since 1910 PennWell has been known for providing comprehensive coverage of global strategic markets. The Company began by publishing a single weekly magazine covering international petroleum news and technology. This flagship product, Oil & Gas Journal, is still published weekly and is the most widely read petroleum industry publication in the world. Today PennWell Corporation is a highly diversified, business-to-business media and information company with 320 profit centers, including 150 print and online magazines and newsletters, 60 conferences and exhibitions on six continents, and an extensive offering of books, maps, websites, research products, digital media, and database services.
A global business-to-business media and information company, PennWell provides key resources, knowledge, customers and audiences through its vast offerings to make your business a success in today’s changing market.
PennWell's products serve as a lens for the world, focusing diffuse information into practical business intelligence. We aim to be where decision-makers worldwide look first to see what happens next in their markets. This has been our mission since PennWell's founding in 1910 in Tulsa, Oklahoma USA. Since inception the company has been owned and managed by four generations of the same family. That heritage and continuity provide a foundation that has much to do with the company’s strength, endurance, and expansion through the past century of economic growth and market turbulence.
- We are a global information company dedicated to anticipating and exceeding our customers' changing needs.
- We provide quality, timely information through continuous innovation of our products and services.
- We value exceptional performance and recognize that outstanding people working together make success happen.
- We act with integrity, honesty, and fairness in our personal and professional relationships.
- We set aggressive goals and we act with urgency to achieve superior growth and profitability.