Innovations in Process Engineering 2021
Register today for WEF’s newest event, the Innovations in Process Engineering 2021: A Virtual Event to interact online and experience innovative topics, virtual peer-to-peer networking opportunities, and informative sessions from forward-thinking leaders in the water sector.
- Event Type:
- Jun. 9-16, 2021
Machine Learning in the Water Industry Workshop: Tuesday, June 8
Conference Dates: June 9 – 10 and June 15 – 16
This new virtual platform offers a customized learning experience suited to the needs, schedule, and location of anyone looking to earn continuing education units from a developed online program.
Start planning each day of your conference experience with the #WEFProcessEng Final Program.
The official Innovations in Process Engineering Conference hashtag is #WEFProcessEng. Be sure to use it in your social media posts, and RSVP to the Facebook event!
We hope you will join us for this virtual event.
Innovations in Process Engineering Marketing Toolkit
Help us spread the word about WEF’s newest virtual event. Use these marketing tools to help promote this event.
Be sure to use the official event hashtag: #WEFProcessEng
This conference is held by the Water Environment Federation and in cooperation with the Florida Water Environment Association
The editorial team for the WEF journal, Water Environment Research, is enthusiastic to build a Special Virtual Issue around this conference theme, and the Conference Steering Committee will invite a selected number of authors accepted to present at the conference to submit a full manuscript for peer review to the Special Issue.
We are proud to highlight our Innovations in Process Engineering Conference 2021 Steering Committee:
- Dave Stensel, University of Washington, Chair
- Charles Bott, Hampton Roads Sanitation District, Co-Chair
- Jeseth Delgado-Vela, Howard University, Co-Chair
- Jose Jimenez, Brown and Caldwell, Co-Chair
- Blair Wisdom, Denver Metro Wastewater Reclamation District, Co-Chair
- Mohammad Abu-Orf, Hazen and Sawyer
- Erika Bailey, City of Raleigh Public Utilities
- Raj Bhattarai, Clean Water Strategies
- Jeanette Brown, Manhattan College
- Chris Bye, Envirosim
- Tim Constantine, Jacobs
- Martha Dagnew, Western University
- Glen Daigger, One Water Solutions LLC
- Chris deBarbadillo, DC Water
- Leon Downing, Black & Veatch
- Matt Higgins, Bucknell University
- Joe Husband, Arcadis
- Amit Kaldate, Suez
- David Kinnear, KPS
- Stephanie Klaus, Virginia Tech
- Zhongtian Li, Centrysis CNP
- Chris Maher, Clean Water Services
- David Marrs, Valero
- Per Henrik Nielsen, VCS Denmark
- Tanja Rauch-Williams, Carollo
- Pusker Regmi, Brown and Caldwell
- Sandeep Sathyamoorthy, Black & Veatch
- Matt Seib, Madison Metropolitan Sewerage District
- Beverly Stinson, AECOM
- Belinda Sturm, University of Kansas
- Art Umble, Stantec
- Peter Vanrolleghem, Université Laval
- Paul Wood, Lockwood, Andrews & Newnam, Inc.
- Thor Young, GHD
Save the date for the 2022 Innovations in Process Engineering Conference, planned for June 20-24 in Miami, Florida!
Learn more about our sponsors during the Company Demos and Technology Spotlights at the Innovations in Process Engineering Virtual Event. Each company listed below will have their video streaming at the listed times and be available in the chat to answer any questions registrants might have.
Wednesday, June 9
12:00pm ET - Garbage In / Garbage Out -
Keys to Specifying Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Inputs for Successful Projects
Presented by: Vaughan Company
12:15pm ET - World Water Works – Change the Pace of Innovation in the Water Industry
Presented by: World Water Works
Wednesday, June 16
12:00pm ET - Presentation by Aqseptence Group
12:30pm ET - Advancements in Resource Recovery: Clean Water, Clean Air and Eco-Friendly Products
Presented by: CLEARAS Water Recovery
1:00pm ET - Innovative Biosolids Drying Using Pyrolysis to Maximize Energy Recovery and Minimize Waste
Presented by: Biowaste Pyrolysis Solutions
For the Innovations in Process Engineering 2021 virtual event, exhibiting opportunities will not be available. Instead, WEF is offering sponsorship opportunities that are focused on engagement, brand recognition, thought leadership and sharing technical knowledge of solutions. Sponsorship level opportunities include promotion and exposure in speaking opportunities, digital banners, social media mentions, ads in digital program, access to pre and post event registration list, included staff registrations, and more.
Innovations in Process Engineering 2021 CE Spotlight
Did you know that WEF provides an easy way for virtual conference participants to receive continuing education (CE) credits? Attendees can now track credits, access transcripts, archived record keeping, and state reporting.
- For Professional Engineers: WEF Education and Training events are accepted in most U.S. states. WEF maintains Provider Status with several state engineering boards, including the Florida Board of Professional Engineers (FBPE) and the New York State Education Department (NYSED).
- For Professional Operators: WEF will work with attendees on specific state approvals by request.
States’ licensing boards encourage licensees to familiarize themselves with credit policies and requirements and to verify which events are approved or accepted in their state(s). If you have questions about WEF’s Continuing Education ProgramHow to get your certificate?
On each session's page, you will see three tabs: session, quiz and certificate. In order to obtain your certificate, you will need to watch each session video in its entirety (on the session page), respond to attentiveness polls during the video, and pass the associated quiz with a score of 100%.