Subsea Expo 2017
Subsea Expo is the world’s largest subsea exhibition and conference and is completely free to attend. Registration gives you access to the exhibition and all of the conference sessions. See what industry leaders and exhibitors thought about Subsea Expo 2016.
- Event Type:
- Feb. 1-3, 2017
- Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre (AECC)
- Aberdeen , UK
Around 200 exhibitors showcased their expertise at Subsea Expo 2016, Europe's largest annual subsea exhibition and conference.
Conference & Technology Showcase
Subsea Expo 2016 heard from over 75 speakers over the three-day conference.
The UKTI hosted 1-2-1 meetings with key international decision makers.
Track Visitors tyour Stand with Visit Connect
The idea behind Visit Connect is quite simple: Exhibitors whcommunicate well attract more visitors and leads ttheir stand. This results in more follow-up appointments after the event for the sales department and, in turn, more orders.
N200’s Visit Connect can help exhibitors throughout their entire journey, before, during and after the event, offering tools thelp them achieve their event targets. With these tools, exhibitors maximise the number (and quality!) of leads resulting from their event participation, helping them tprove ROI on the event.
- With Visit Connect, exhibitors can:
- Set targets for what makes a good event for you
- Pre-define questions, specific tyour business
- Assign more than one device tyour team
- Collect leads
- Record each leads unique answers
- Monitor your performance
- Add or edit questions as you go
- Download leads texcel
- Follow up on leads
- Make notes and change the stage of any lead
- Check your targets and prove RoI