Water Treatment, LEVEL I & II Courses
This course will be offered as a combined Level I and II course with topics relevant to Water Treatment. It will provide operators with the basic knowledge of water treatment processes focusing on the practical aspects of plant operations.
- Event Type:
- Workshops/Training Courses
- Mar. 23-26, 2020
- Moncton , NB , Canada
The intermediate portion will cover all core areas including:
- Detailed treatment processes and systems
- Emerging technologies
- Complex chlorine and chemical problem solving involving flow and filtration rates
- Enhanced safety components
- Troubleshooting tips
- Maintenance details
- Introductory management practices.
It will cover a variety of practical applications for Atlantic Canada and is recommended for operations staff who maintain Level I and II facilities.