Analytica 2014 – Let’s Meet in Munich!
Source: Metrohm AG
Metrohm will be present at Analytica 2014 in Munich, the world’s biggest trade show for laboratory technology & analysis. Visit us from April 1 through 4 in hall A1, stand 101 and get to know our latest instruments and solutions.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Munich!
At this year’s Analytica we will be showcasing our latest innovations for laboratory and process analysis:
- Metrohm NIRSystems, our new, comprehensive portfolio for near-infrared spectroscopy in the lab and in the process
- The 940 Professional IC Vario and the 930 Compact IC Flex, the latest chapter in the success story of Metrohm ion chromatography
- The 941 Eluent Production Module for maximum convenience in routine & research ion chromatography
- The scTrace Gold, a new sensor simplifying the determination of toxic arsenic in drinking water
- The 7010 TOC analyzer for continuous on-line monitoring of total organic carbon
- And so much more!