ABI PRISM - Model 6700 - Automated Nucleic Acid Workstation
From Liquid Handling
The ABI PRISM 6700 Automated Nucleic Acid Workstation is a fully automated system. Barcoding of all output trays allows full sample tracking from purification to analysis. The ABI PRISM 6700 Automated Nucleic Acid Workstation is a specially engineered robotic system that automates all the repetitive, labor-intensive tasks associated with analysis, from nucleic acid sample purification and reaction preparation to PCR tray set-up and sealing. The 6700 workstation speeds production of PCR-quality templates with good yields. With the 6700 workstation, nucleic acid purification, PCR reactions and RNA-PCR conversion to cDNA are less expensive than other, less automated procedures. Finally, the 6700 workstation is compatible with existing sequence detection systems, such as the ABI PRISM 7700 and GeneAmp 5700 systems, to support real-time PCR.
- Fully automated system makes sample and reaction preparation for nucleic acid synthesis a seamless process.
- Unparalleled sample throughput helps you realize the full potential of your analysis instrument.
- Cost-effective sample preparation enables you to launch projects that might be cost-prohibitive without automation.
- Serial number: 10069
- Power: 100-240 VAC, 10A, 50/60 Hz
- Availability In Stock
- Quantity 1
- Model 6700
- Manufacturer Applied Biosystems
- Condition Good