Accsense - Model EC-7VAR - Three Phase Voltage & Current Logger
This data logger is specifically designed to monitor one, two or three current channels, as well as one, two or three voltage channels. It allows you to monitor the loading and energy consumption of the installation. There are many models of Electrocorder, to suit many logging situations and user’s requirements. Power Factor recorded is the phase angle between L1 and A1.
The Electrocorder range use a constant sampling technique, unlike the single reading of competitors. When the loggers start to record, they sample every channel 16 times per cycle, a cycle is 16ms at 60Hz and 20ms at 50Hz. At the end of each averaging period, 3 quantities are saved for each channel, the True RMS average, the Max, which is the highest cycle value during the period and the Min, lowest cycle value. This means that it will record all the peaks and troughs which are one cycle or longer.
The voltage and current levels are stored with dates and times. With the back-up battery, the Electrocorder can continue to record for months.
- Three voltage channels 500Vac, Three current channels 400A, 1kA, 2kA or 3kAac.
- Records voltage, current, power factor, power and energy.
- Records voltage up to 500Vac & loads up to 3kAac, model dependent.
- Three voltage input channels (L1, L2, & L3), 0-500V & Neutral(N).
- Voltage channels record VAvg, VMax & VMin on all 3 channels. Data stored in non-volatile memory.
- Three current channels (A1, A2 & A3) 400A, 1kA, 2kA & 3kA model dependent.
- Three current channels record IAvg, IMax & IMin on all 3 channels. Data stored in non-volatile memory.
- Memory capacity of 32,000 (true RMS) values per channel (10bit), up to 300 days continuous recording.
- Recorded data is uploaded via USB to a PC for analysis with Electrosoft.
- Kit includes logger, Rogowski transducers, voltage leads, USB lead, software & carry case.
- Selectable averaging period to suit each situation, from 1 second to 60 minutes.