AviTrac - Model 18M - Acoustic Bird Repeller
From Acoustic Repeller
AviTrac bird repeller is an innovative and patent-pending technology. This accoustic bird scarer emits distress calls and predator calls in order to create a stressful environment for any pest bird. Efficient on many species such as crows, pigeons, starlings, gulls ...
AviTrac is an innovative and patent-pending technology.
AviTrac acoustic bird repeller emits distress calls and predator calls in order to create a stressful environment for any pest bird.
It is efficient on many species such as :
- crows, jackdaws and ravens,
- starlings and sparrows,
- seagulls ...
It can be used in many areas :
- agricultural fields,
- barns and stables,
- town centers,
- private buildings or
- commercial areas.
It is ideal for any outdoor or indoor location invaded by birds.
- Dimensions LxWxH in cm 58x58x67 cm
- Protected Area 7.5 acres / 3 hectares
- Efficient on the following species : Pigeons, seagulls, starlings, rooks, crows, and other pest birds
- Weight 8.5kg / 18,7 lb
- Sound pressure 120 dBA @ 1m
- Power requirement Rechargeable battery 7AH + battery charger 230V~50Hz
- Average autonomy 3 weeks
- Easy-to-use and easy-to-install
- Water-resistant casing and integrated folding stand
- Noise disturbance controlled
- Harmless for users and animals
- Usable in all weather conditions
- Efficiently protects up to 7.5 acres (3 hectares)
- Battery capacity: 3 weeks*
- Fully programmable:
- Emits the signals of your choice
- Choice of transmission interval
- Program start and stop time
- Adjustable volume
*Battery autonomy for typical use (1 signal emitted every20 minutes, 14 hours a day)