Advanced Sensors - Model EX-100M / 1000M - Side Stream Analyzer
From Hazardous Area
The EX-100M is a side stream oil / particulate in water analyzer that combines video microscopy measurement for particle size analysis with the highly accurate Laser Induced Fluorescence oil content measurement technique. This allows measurement of Total Suspended Solids (TSS), oil droplet size and gas bubble size whilst still accurately measuring concentration of oil in water. In addition to the EX-100M features, the EX-1000M model offers spectral analysis.
- Patented ultrasonic cleaning
- Combination of Laser Induced Fluorescence (LIF) and video microscopy measurement
- Periodic homogenisation of sample
- Sample access point
- Various microscopy measurement ranges configurable
- Measurement repeatability ±1% of full scale range (fluorescence and microscopy)
- Particle and droplet size information e.g. Dv10, Dv50 and Dv90 data
- Immediate on-screen results
- Remote management and diagnosis
- Easy to install (no sample conditioning required)
- Multiple communications options – 4-20mA, HART, Modbus, Extended Ethernet
- Integrated spectrometer
- Automatic PDF report generation
- Turbidity detection enables user to identify process upsets
- Easy to use
- Ability to measure and distinguish between oil, solids and gas particles
- Low Cost Of Ownership (COO) with no routine maintenance
- No degradation of signal or recalibration required
- Droplet size compensation with homogenized samples
- Sample point facilitates laboratory correlation
- Remote control and monitoring (suitable for un-manned locations and remote process monitoring)
The EX-100M/1000M uses the following technologies
Providing unrivalled accuracy and reliability of Oil in Water concentration
Imaging technology for concentration and size distribution of oil, gas and solids.
Ensuring no routine maintenance of our Oil in Water analyzers.
Using spectral analysis to detect changes in water composition.