AEREON - Oxygen Removal With the Air Defender
In crude and condensate truck-loading facilities, the introduction of oxygen into the vapor space can create a dangerous explosive environment. If VRUs are used to recover tank vapors, the oxygen contamination of the vapor can cause O2 levels to exceed allowable limits for pipeline feeds (typically 10 PPM), preventing producers from putting their gas into the pipelines. High O2 levels can shut-in producers, or force them to burn their O2-laden gas stream, causing them to lose revenue and, potentially, exceed local emission limits.
The patent-pending AEREON Defender solves both problems by using proven carbon-bed based technology to treat the vapor produced during truck-loading operations and putting virtually O2-free hydrocarbon vapors back into storage tanks and sale pipelines.
- Complete HMI control of all components & set points
- Skid mounted system: shipped & installed as 3 major components
- Small footprint
- Low power consumption (less than 6HP) Built for Class 1 Division II Areas
- Designed with 35 years of history behind the product
- Up to a 97.8% reduction in Oxygen
- Up to a 99% reduction in VOC emissions
- By recovering lost product, a ROI is available in a liquid or vapor form
- Increases revenue by reducing shut in time due to high oxygen levels
- Provides confidence to the gas purchaser that oxygen will not be an issue in their sales line
- Increases safety in the loading area by reducing explosive vapor clouds
- Reduces exposure of harmful carcinogenic vapors to facility operators and transportation drivers