From Other Products
Wet electrostatic precipitators, or WESPs, use charged rods to create a field that pulls particulate from dirty flue gases to collection tubes that are continuously flushed with condensation. WESPs have a unique design benefit of being able to grab the very fine particulates and mists from the airstream, which makes it an ideal polishing step in an air pollution control system. The energy demand and pressure drops across WESPs are relatively low, which makes retrofits and add-on final control installations cost effective.
- Tubular configuration allows self-irrigation without high water-flow rates.
- On-line cleaning allows continuous efficient operation.
- High secondary power levels produce increased collection efficiency for submicron particulate, heavy metals, and mist.
- Rigid discharge electrode with sharp emitting points results in intensified corona fields.
- WESPs are easily incorporated into systems with pre-scrubbing equipment.
- Our Wet Electrostatic Precipitators has superior performance, even with high concentrations of sub-micron particle loading
- operates effectively, even with high current suppression
- very high-intensity corona
- low system energy requirements WESP Internals smooth
- lower water requirement
- rigid electrodes with precise alignment
- flexible downflow or upflow designs to suit the system arrangement
- low maintenance requirement
- heavy metal and salt fume removal from industrial and hazardous waste incinerators
- smoke and fume removal from industrial processes
- fine dust removal and organic pollutants
- acid mist removal from boilers and industrial processes