AKCess Pro - SensorProbe2
The sensorProbe2 (AK-SP2) is the entry model of the web-based sensorprobe and securityProbe alarm server of our partner AKCP. Easy to install and ready for monitoring within few minutes. AKCP's sensorProbe2 is a stand-alone monitoring solution - you do not need any additional software. The sensorProbe2 has a Linux based OS including TCP / IP stack, web interface, email and SMS functionalities (via e-mail to SMS gateway) and SNMP support such as SNMP-Traps and SNMP-polling.
- 2 RJ-45 ports for connecting AKCP intelligent autosense sensors
- NMS integration for leading network management systems
- Full SNMP v1 compliant
- SNMP utilities and SNMP MIB File included
- Supports all major communications protocols
- Embedded web-server allows all parameters to be easily configured
- Supports up to 2 of AKCP intelligent autosense sensors simultaneously
- Supports SNMP polling
- Sends trap notifications to 2 destinations
- Sends email notifications to 2 eMail addresses
- Email and traps include the sensor description and the current sensor value
- User configurable thresholds for all AKCP intelligent autosense sensors
- Remote monitoring of infrastructures (the server room, network room, equipment rooms)
- Continuous monitoring of the physical security
- Alarms when threats and disaster endanger the availability of your infrastructures
The sensorProbe2 (AK-SP2) has 2 RJ-45 sensorPorts, where you can attach AKCP's intelligent sensors. AKCP's sensors allow you to detect critical environmental conditions such as rising temperature, humidity, water leakage, fire and much more. The connection of SNMP-enabled sensors to sensorProbe2 is very simple: Thanks to it's AutoSense-feature, the connected AKCP sensors are immediately identified by sensorProbe2 and the monitoring starts. You only have enter the warning and thresholds in sensorProbe's easy to use web interface. Here you see further features of the sensorProbe2.
Immediate notification if your server-room is in critical conditions
The sensorProbe2 (AK-SP2) is able to alert you with eMail notification (up to 6 different eMail recipients), with SMS-alarm (eMail to SMS gateway needed) or with SNMP traps (up to 2 different destinations preserved). Safeguard your critical infrastructures, assets and investments from external disaster before it happens.
To monitor real time temperature conditions in your server room, AKCP's sensorProbe2 (AK-SP2) gives you a valuable service. You could act pro-actively - before temperature rises too high. If you want to be notified as soon as your server-room is entered, simply attach a security-sensor or a motion detector. By the use of AKCP's dualSensor temperature and humidity, you can connect up to 4 sensors to sensorProbe2 (AK-SP2).
Plan your individual early warning system for the reliable monitoring of your server room / network room / facility / warehouse.