AKCP Intelligent Sensors
From AKCP Sensors
The waterproof temperature sensor of our partner AKCP is the temperature in humid production environments, and the current outdoor temperature monitoring of liquids. The integrated microprocessor technology enables highly precise temperature measurement.
A calibration of the water-temperature sensor is not necessary, since this has been permanently factory calibrated.
Purpose of the waterproof Water Sensor temperature include:
- Temperature monitoring in outdoor areas
- Temperature control of refrigerated warehouse / TK warehouse / cold room / refrigerated
- Temperature in humid production environments (beverage / nurseries)
- Temperature monitoring of liquids (food production / Pharmacy)
- Temperature monitoring Reptiles / Aquatics
- Temperature monitoring incubator
The sensorProbe and securityProbe devices auto detect the presence of the temperature sensor once plugged into the RJ-45 port. A built in graph option is included on all sensorProbes for graphing temperature variations over a period of time. Each temperature sensor has its own SNMP OID so that the data can be collected over network and graphed using external application like Nagios. The temperature sensor can be read using included SNMP utilities to allow graphing and data logging at 0.5°C resolution. Here you find the compatitibilty list of AKCP intelligent sensors.
- No calibration needed
- Measurement range Celsius: :-55°C to +75°C.
- Measurement accuracy Celsius: ±0.5°C accuracy from -10°C to +75°C
- Measurement resolution Celsius: 1°C
- Measurement rate multiple readings every second.
- Sensor type: semiconductor microprocessor controlled.
- Communications cable RJ-45 jack to sensor using UTP Cat 5 wire.
- Power source: powered by AKCP monitoring device. No additional power needed
- auto detection feature
- disconnect alarm