AlphaGUARD is a portable radon monitor with high sensitivity and outstanding accuracy. It is the benchmark instrument for professional radon monitoring.
AlphaGUARD is a portable, battery or net-operated radon meter with a high storage capacity.
Thanks to its high sensitivity and long time stable calibration, this radon detector is the benchmark instrument for professional radon monitoring and accurate measurement on site.
In addition to the radon concentration in air, AlphaGUARD measures and records simultaneously the ambient temperature, relative humidity and atmospheric pressure with integrated sensors.
The complete product line provides all accessories for radon in air, water, soil, building materials, progeny, thoron and calibration equipment to perform air, water, soil and exhalation measurements. The collected data can be linked to the DataVIEW software, allowing data download and storage as well as professional data analysis and reporting. With AlphaGUARD, bring your Radon Lab everywhere.
AlphaGUARD radon detector: the best radon measurement solution.
This new version features a number of additional measurement modes and a whole set of new analytic functionalities enabling users to increase their scope of expertise.
- Reference instrument with high sensitivity
- Calibration stability guaranteed for 5 years
- High performance for versatile applications
- Maintenance-free operation
- 0.62 L pulsed ionization chamber
Mode of operation:
- 3D alpha spectroscopy and current mode
- 2 – 2,000,000 Bq/m³,
Instrument calibrator error:
Sensitivity of detector:
- 5 cpm at 100 Bq/m3, (5 cpm at 3 pCi/l)
Detector filling system:
- Design optimized for fast passive diffusion: 10/60 min and flow mode: 1/10 min & overhead cycling mode
- Up to 60,000 measurement points
- ~ 400 days at 10 min measuring cycle
- ~ 2,500 days at 60 min measuring cycle
- 10 days (40 days with external battery)
- 329 mm x 355 mm x 123 mm
Weight (incl. Internal battery)
- 6.2 kg (13.7 lbs)
AlphaGUARD is suitable as a reference device and offers the following features:
- Quality at the highest level
- Long-term stable calibration factor (guaranteed 5 years)
- Calibration traceable to different national standards (PTB, NIST, NPL)
- Inbuilt quality assurance system for permanent validation of system operation and data
- Fast transient response
- Automatic background correction
- No sensitivity to high air humidity
- AlphaGUARD incorporates a pulse-counting ionization chamber (alpha spectroscopy).
- Based on optimal chamber geometry and intelligent signal evaluation, this radon monitor is suitable for continuous monitoring of radon concentrations between 2 – 2 000 000 Bq/m³.
- The DSP (Digital Signal Processing) technology provides highly effective differentiation ability between “real” radon data and all kinds of artefacts.
- Soil gas Probe
- AlphaPUMP / LabPUMP
- Emanation / Calibration Container
- Exhalation Box
- On line Radon in water monitoring
- Valve Selector
- DataVIEW PRO software