Alter - Model MSMR-16 - Gas Monitoring System
From Stationary systems
The MSMR-16 Gas Monitoring System is used for independent measurement of gases with up to 16 detection heads. An LCD display shows read-outs of all measured parameters (name of the measured medium, current concentration, measurement unit, alarm and emergency conditions, etc.). Additionally, average, maximum and minimum values for the last 15 minutes or 8 hours of operation can be displayed.
- MSMR-16 control and measurement box,
- MGX-70 or GDC-70 measurement heads.
- Ability to connect 16 heads (MGX-70 / GDX-70 )
- Interface RS-485 ( Modbus RTU )
- Heads can be connected to the control unit using only one main line (single, two conductor cable )
- Extra indicators on detection heads ( 3 x LEDs )
- removable sensor module