ALTER – brand for gas detection and measurement systems that stands for excellent technical solutions, modern design and high quality. Almost 25 years of experience has created a strong and well-known brand. ALTER products meets the most demanding regulations and customers. Alter S.A. was founded in 1988 and since the very beginning it has manufactured electronic gas detection and measurement devices, devices for measurement of physical and chemical values and systems protecting against gas explosions.
Throughout its many years on the market, Alter S.A., a production a service company, in an undisputed leader in control and measurement equipment. Our products have been appreciated for innovation, technological concepts and functionality and have received numerous awards and prizes, among which the especially valued ones are Golden Medals of the Poznań International Fair editions POLEKO and INSTALACJE, as well as awards received at industry specific fair events such as SAWO, WOD-KAN, POL-GAZ-EXPO, GAZ PŁYNNY and others.
We are one of the leading and fastest growing manufacturers of gas measurement and detection devices in Poland.
Technical progress and grand achievements of civilization compel us to pursue more and more ambitious goals, which in turn lets us introduce products that satisfy the requirements of the most discriminating customers. Our strength lies in the comprehensiveness of our range of products. We combine competencies across various fields and provide technical consultancy, free training courses and complete solutions from design through delivery, assembly and service of equipment and systems. Our employees have to meet particularly high expectations, since they are the very guarantee of the success and satisfaction of our customers.
- Stationary systems for measurement and detection of toxic and explosive gases and oxygen.
- Systems for protection of facilities, such as gas boiler rooms, halls heated with radiators, warehouses, etc. against gas explosions.
- Systems for detection of CO and CH4/LPG and for control of intake and exhaust ventilation etc. in garages, underground parking lots and wherever CO and/or CH4/LPG concentrations must be monitored.
- Measurement systems coupled with other operating devices and industrial automated systems.
- Portable measurement and detection devices for toxic and explosive gases and oxygen.
- Portable gas detectors to be worn by individuals for protection purposes (employees of gasworks, water authorities, municipal companies, heat and power plants, etc.).