Amarillo - Gearbox Service Unit - Oil Management System
Removes particulate, water, varnish. Continuous, unattended filtration. Filter while gearbox is in operation. Oil sampling port. Hour meter. Oil temperature gauge. Powered oil changes. Filters new oil prior to entering gearbox. Portable on tower and throughout plant. Flow restriction indicator on filter housing.
- 110 VAC / 4.9A electrical requirements
- 2 GPM oil pump
- 1 complete set of quick connect couplings (female installed on unit / male kitted)
- 2 - 10ʼ interface hoses
- Weight: ~200 lbs.
- Ø1” oil supply and return lines
- Access to 110 VAC receptacle
- Initial 3 gallon filtration unit oil fill
- No gearbox modifications required
- Removes 98.7% particles > 3 micron / pass
- Element can retain a combined:
- 12 – 15 lbs. particulate (dirt)
- ~8 lbs. varnish
- ~4-1/2 lbs. water (2L)