AMI - Whole House Point of Entry (POE) Water Filter Systems
From Water Filters & Filter Housings
AMI point of entry (POE) whole house water filtration systems provide filtered water to an entire home or business facility. Available in 10” or 20” sizes, and two or three stage configurations. Pressure relief housings and inlet/outlet shut-off valves included for easier filter replacement.
- Fine Sediment: First stage 5 micron filter catches the larger particles in the water stream, and a second stage filters down to 1 micron.
- Sediment & Carbon: First stage 5 micron filter removes sediment from water, second (and third) stage carbon filter removes chlorine, organics, color, tannin, and objectionable tastes and odors.
- Custom: Systems are available without pre-loaded filter cartridges, allowing you to customize your unit to fit your specific water treatment needs. Can be used for Scale Inhibitors, Calcite for pH Neutralization, KDF Filters, and any other filter medium required.
Benefits of AMI Whole-House POE Water Filter Sytems
- Protect Appliances and Plumbing: Extend the life of household appliances such as washing machines, dishwasher, water heaters, and fixtures.
- Experience cleaner, better tasting water from every tap in the whole house or business.
- Easy to install: No drain line or electrical connections needed
- Low Operating Costs: No backwash, regeneration, or electricity is required. Simply replace the filter cartridges when their useful life has been exhausted.
- Sediment Filters remove dirt, rust, sand, grit, and other suspended solids from water.
- Carbon Filters Significantly Reduce the Following Contaminants in the entire home or office:
- Chlorine By-Products - Trihalomethanes (THMs): A Group of organic chemicals suspected of being carcinogenic.
- Bad Tastes & Odors
- Turbidity (Cloudy Water)
- Herbicides, Pesticides, & Insecticides
- Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs): Organic Chemicals that turn into vapor.
- Pressure relief housings, inlet/outlet shut-off valves, and filter wrench included for easier filter replacement
AMI Whole-House POE Water Filter System Features
- Big Blue Filter Housing with High Quality Polypropylene Construction
- 1” Female NPT In/Out Connections
- 1” PVC In/Out Shut-Off Valves (Isolation Valves)
- PVC Plumbing Components
- Built Onto Sturdy Steel Wall-Mountable Bracket
- Filter Housing Wrench Included
- Maximum Flow Rate: 10” Filters: 6 GPM; 20” Filters: 10 GPM
- Maximum Water Temperature: 90°F
- Maximum Water Pressure: 80 psi
Applications for AMI Whole House POE Water Filter Systems
- Whole House Water Filtration
- Point of Entry (POE) Filtration
No reviews were found for AMI - Whole House Point of Entry (POE) Water Filter Systems. Be the first to review!