Applied Membranes, Inc. is a manufacturer and distributor of Reverse Osmosis Membranes, Systems and Components, both commercial and residential. We have been manufacturing Reverse Osmosis Systems, RO Membranes and Water Filtration Components under the AMI label for over 30 years. Applied Membranes, Inc. supplies private label and custom membranes to OEMs all over the world for use in manufactured membrane systems. AMI Products have earned an industry-wide reputation for their high quality and superior performance. Our company quality policy says it all and drives how we handle all customer requests - no matter how big or small - to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction. We have an extensive pool of resources to ensure that our customer needs are met and exceeded, and we continually strive to improve our capabilities and performance in order to provide the highest quality and technologically advanced products available in the industry.
Why Applied Membranes?
Over 25 Years In Business
- Over 10,000 commercial/industrial systems in operation
- Our products are being used in over 100 countries worldwide
- From packaged systems to custom engineered Reverse Osmosis systems, we can take care of your needs
- We are one of the few companies that have the expertise to provide Reverse Osmosis systems for drinking water, boiler feed water, seawater, desalination, ultrapure water, USP water, and water reuse.
- We have supplied more systems to more countries than most of our competitors
- Our customers include major national and international companies in every field of application
- We stock more components for all sizes of RO systems than any other company
- We have earned an enviable reputation for our product quality, performance reliability and business integrity.
Applied Membranes, Inc. was established in 1983 by Dr. Gil Dhawan. Dr. Dhawan has over 30 years of experience in the water treatment industry. He is a graduate of the University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, and holds a Doctorate degree in Chemical Engineering.
Dr. Dhawan has worked in the membrane technology field since 1972, when he started commercializing and manufacturing membranes and membrane systems. He worked closely with Dr. Sourirajan, the inventor of the first commercial reverse osmosis membranes.
Dr. Dhawan set up a membrane division in Ontario, Canada and headed this division of the company until 1980. From 1980 to 1983, Dr. Dhawan headed the Sales and Marketing of Fluid Systems, with worldwide marketing and market development responsibility.
Today, Applied Membranes is recognized worldwide for its technical expertise, high quality products and excellent service.