Amnite - Model S300 - Organic Digester & Odour Control Product (Bactube)
The product contains: Selected, naturally occurring Hazard Group 1 micro-organisms to degrade organic solids, fat and grease, surfactants, free enzymes and nutrient cereal based carrier.
Most popular related searches
The product contains 6 strains belonging to the Bacillus and Pseudomonas genera. The component strains include both aerobic and facultative organisms. The total viable count in the ready to use product is not less than 5.0 x 108 cfu/g.
Application And Performance
The product is contained within a special module, which is suspended inside the wells of pump stations and rising mains. Sewage entering the pump well wash out the bacteria in the module and disperses them throughout the well. Once added to the sewage the bacteria secrete enzymes which start to degrade the built up fat and grease and in the process remove the septic conditions, which give rise to malodours. Following installation of the system there will be an initial increase in the fat and grease content of the sewage as these are washed off the walls and equipment within the wells. However, as the bacteria's enzymes continue to treat the sewage the level of fat and grease soon decrease. The actions of these enzymes also give rise to a similar rise and fall in the level of dissolved sulphides. An added benefit of the bactube is that as the contents of the wells are pumped out the treatment process continues along the sewerage line. Consequently the performance of the treatment plant receiving this sewage is greatly improved.
Amnite S300 is a granular powder which utilises the existing retention time in pump stations and rising mains to treat the sewage before it arrives at the treatment works greatly reducing the organic loading. Additional benefits include a cleaner pumping station and mains, reduced loads on pumps and elimination of malodours. The product is safe to use. It does not contain any pathogens.
- Granular powder which utilises the existing retention time in pump stations and rising mains to treat the sewage before it arrives at the treatment works.
- The product is homogeneous and safe to use.
- It does not contain any pathogens.
Applications - Organic Solids Degradation
Municipal and Industrial WWTP
- Reduction of FOG/COD/BOD/SS levels
- Optimisation of the biodegradation process
- Rapid start up of new plants, seasonally operated plants or after shut down for refurbishment
- Rapid recovery of biological activity after a toxic shock.
- Reduction in sludge levels
- Achievement of effluent discharge consent levels
- Faster degradation of difficult wastes
- Control of filamentous bulking
- Reduction of fouling of membranes, bio-discs and packed media.
Sewage Lines & Pumping Wells
- Reduction of septicity & noxious odours
- Reduction of grease build-up in sewer lines and pumping wells
Fish and Prawn Ponds
- Reduction of COD/BOD/SS levels
- Control of algal growths
- Reduction in sludge levels
- Reduction in frequency of water changes
Septic Tanks and Mobile Toilets
- Septic tanks: reduction of odours and the frequency of emptying, clearance of blocked soakaways.
- Mobile toilets: control of odours, replacement of harmful chemicals and improvement in discharge quality.
No reviews were found for Amnite - Model S300 - Organic Digester & Odour Control Product (Bactube). Be the first to review!