Amresist - Model C Series - Rack and Pinion Actuator
C Series Actuators are designed to automate ¼ turn valves. Mounting is made easier with multiple ISO bolt patterns and a Star insert drive system. Accessories can be easily mounted including Namur mount Solenoids, Limit Switches and Positioners.
Corrosion protection is provided by the Hard Anodized Aluminum Body, End caps that are Decorative Anodized and Polyester coated, and Stainless Steel Bolting. Standard features include Pinion and End Cap Stops as well as Visual Indication. Extended end cap stops are optional. Actuators can be cycled with dry or lubricated air, or non-corrosive gases up to 150 psig.
- Direct mount to AMRI butterfly valves
- Hard anodized aluminum housing (internal and external)
- Polyurethane coated end caps
- Standard ISO 5211 valve mounting interface
- Top mounting for positioner and limit switch box in accordance with VDI/VDE 3845 NAMUR specifications
- Direct mounting NAMUR solenoid valve capability
- Adjustable mechanical travel stops in both directions
- Blow out proof pinion gear
- Nitrile (Buna-N) seals, continuous working temperatures from -4°F to +175°F
- Optional low and high temperature seal kits
- Visual indication
- Works equally well on lubricated or non-lubricated air
- AMRI maintains a large inventory of actuators in Houston, Texas and will sell them at very competitive prices. Should you like for us to quote the actuators for any of your automation requirements call our inside sales department at AMRI in Houston, Texas.