Angle - Model BV990 / 992 - High Pressure Process Control Valve
The BV990 / 992 high pressure cage trim series of control valves are designed to meet the requirements of most process control applications. The valves incorporate high integrity features with a wide range of standard and high-duty trims available.
Features / Benefits
- Control valve for control of a wide variey of process fluids to ensure longevity of service
- Cage trim valve for low pressure recovery
- Valve can be fitted with multiple cages for high pressure reduction
- Stable cage guiding
- Accurate control of the process fluid
- Simple low cost Inline maintenance
- Comprehensive interchangeable parts system
- High flow capacity
- Anti cavitation & low noise trims
- A choice of globe or angle patterns are available: BV990 is a globe body design and BV992 is an angle body design.
ASME Class 900 to 4500
40 to 750 mm (11/2 to 30')