Ankersmid - Model AAM Series - Adsorption Filter
Gas flows into the filter body by one of two inlets in the standard filter head. The gas flows out of holes in the lower part of the filter and then passes through the adsorption material to exit again at the head of the filter housing.
The modular design is suitable for the following:
- Cartridges filled with different types of adsorption material, such as active-coal, Purafil®, Silicagel®,…
- Cartridges with lengths of 75 or 150mm
- PTFE head
- PTFE cartridges
- Glass body
- Closed or outlet at the bottom (for condensate removal or alarm)
No tools are needed to replace the element. A special bracket is available to click these filters on the Ankersmid Modular System, eliminating the need for drilling and screwing.
The filter unit can be rotated about 180° in the holder for wall mounting or Ankersmid Modular System. This allows for a flexible adaptation of in- and outlet to local conditions.
Rotated about 180° in the holder for wall mounting or Ankersmid Modular System. This allows a flexible adaptation of in- and outlet to local conditions.
Ankersmid Universal Filters are known as a reliable technique for the adsorption of components in a gas stream that cause interferences in the gas measurement.
The design of the filter and filter housing ensures that any liquids present in the gas will be separated and collected in the bottom of the filter-housing.
The AAM series are based on the elements of the AUF universal filter series. Due to its universal standard design, the filters can be used with various adsorption cartridges and, if needed, also be fitted with a liquid sensor.
- Provide clean dry sample gases to extractive analysers in continuous emission monitoring, process control and engine testing applications
- Universal in use
- Modular construction
- Cartridges can be filled with different kind of adsorption materials
- Easy maintenance