AOI - Model OXY-SEN™ - Oxygen Monitor
The OXY-SEN™ Oxygen Monitor is an economically priced percent oxygen measuring system equipped with a standard measuring range of 0-100%. Available as an option, are dual 4-20 mADC recorder outputs that are scaled over 0-100% and 0-25%.
The OXY-SEN™ Oxygen Monitor is an economically priced percent oxygen measuring system equipped with a standard measuring range of 0-100%. Available as an option, are dual 4-20 mADC recorder outputs that are scaled over 0-100% and 0-25%. The instrument features an extended life, ambient temperature electrochemical sensor that is extremely resistant to a variety of acid gases including carbon dioxide. The front panel has an easy to read, 3-1/2 digit liquid crystal display. Input power to the OXY-SEN is 115/230 VAC, 50-60 Hz or 24 VDC . The OXY-SEN can be wall/panel mounted or used as a bench-top device.
The OXY-SEN was designed primarily for applications where the user prefers to mount the gas diffusion end of the sensor through a chamber, glove box, reactor, etc. The diffusion end of the sensor has a threaded stock, providing an easy and convenient way of installing the sensor through the wall of a chamber, glove box, etc. by simply drilling and tapping an appropriately sized hole. Ten feet of coiled interconnecting sensor cable is supplied with each OXY-SEN Oxygen Monitor. For gas tight integrity, the extended-life sensor is equipped with an “O” ring that helps to form a gas-tight seal. One advantage of using a threaded sensor is that it eliminates the need to use sample pumps, air driven aspirators, etc. to provide sample to the sensor. An optional, flow through sensor housing is available for applications where external sampling is required.
- Extended Life Oxygen Sensor : Expected Life upwards of 3-4 years
- Acid Gas Resistant Sensor : Operates well in harsh atmospheres
- Low Cost of Acquisition : Priced under $1K
- Excellent Speed of Response : Responds instantaneously to changes in O2
- Measurement Range: 0-100% oxygen (gas phase)
- Measurement Error: ±1% of full scale (at 77°F and 29.92” Hg)
- Linearity: ±1% of full scale
- Response Time: 90% of full scale in under 30 seconds
- Sensor Type: Long-life ambient temperature electrochemical
- Temperature Compensation: Standard
- Operating Temperature Range: 40° to 104°F (5° to 40°C)
- Warranty: 12 months (both sensor and electronics)
- Display: 3-1/2 digit liquid crystal
- Input Power: 115/230 VAC, 50-60Hz or 24 VDC
- Analog Output (Optional): 4-20 mADC scaled over 0-100% O2 and 0-25% O2(selectable by connector position).
Sample Gas Characteristics
- Storage Temperature Range: 40° to 104°F (5° to 40°C)
- Sample Gas Pressure Limits: < 2 psig (0.14 kg/cm2)
- Dimensions of Electronics Enclosure: 5-3/4 in.(146.05 mm) Width 5-1/2 in.(139.70 mm) Height 1-1/4 in.(31.75 mm) Depth Note: All dimensions are without optional equipment
- Dimensions of Sensor: 1.85 in.(47 mm) Height 0.9 in.(22.86 mm) Depth
- Thread depth: 0.29 in.(7.34 mm) (exclusive of O-ring)
- Thread size: M16 X 1
- Weight (with 10’ of sensor cable): < 2 pounds (<0.907 kg)