Aquacon - Model CL2/CHLOR - Process Analyzers
The AQUACON CL2 and AQUACON CHLOR process photometers can be used for the monitoring and control of the chlorine concentration in water. Measurement principle is the photometric determination of chlorine by dosing a special reagent based on N,N-Diethyl-p-phenylendiaminsulfat (DPD) to a buffered water sample. The wine-red colour formed as a result of the reaction is detected by a monochromatic photometric detection system. The AQUACON CL2 determines the concentration of free chlorine or of total chlorine. The AQUACON CHLOR determines the concentration of free chlorine and of total/bounded chlorine.
The analyzers consist of a control unit with touchscreen and an analysis unit with measuring chamber, valve, dosing pumps and all required tube connections. The control unit includes a microprocessor which controls the automatic measurement incl. sampling, rinsing, reagent dosing and surveillance of the photodetection system. Main applications for the photometers are the monitoring of the chlorine concentration in drinking water, cooling water and swimming pool water.
- Automatic measurement incl. self test and drift compensation
- Easy operation via touchscreen
- Adjustable limit value and alarm value
- Programmable analog output (0/4-20 mA, AQUACON CHLOR has 2 analog outputs)
- Optional: USB port for easy data storage
- Optional: data transfer via wireless network
- Adjustable break time between two analysis
- External start/stop of an analysis possible
- No external calibration required
- External plug connections (IP65) for alarm relay, limit relay, analysis relay, external start/stop, analog output 0/4-20 mA
- Multi range power supply (110–230 Volt, 50–60 Hz)
- Including polycarbonate wall cabinet