Aquacon - Model Fe10 - Process Analyzers
The AQUACON Fe10 and Fe20 process photometers can be used for the monitoring and control of the dissolved iron (Fe2+, Fe3*) concentration in water. Measurement principle is the photometric determination of iron by forming a Pyridyl-Triazine compley (AQUACON Fe10) or by forming a 1,10-Phenanthrolin complex (AQUACON Fe20).
Main applications for the photometers are the monitoring of the iron concentration in drinking water, waste water and process water.
The analyzers consist of a control unit with touchscreen and an analysis unit with measuring chamber, valve, dosing pumps and all required tube connections. The control unit includes a microprocessor which controls the automatic measurement incl. sampling, rinsing, reagent dosing and surveillance of the photodetection system.
- Automatic measurement incl. self test and drift compensation
- Easy operation via touchscreen
- Adjustable limit value and alarm value
- Programmable analog output (0/4-20 mA), optionally with USB port for easy data storage
- Adjustable break time between two analysis
- External start/stop of an analysis possible
- No external calibration required
- External plug connections (IP65) for alarm relay, limit relay, analysis relay, external start/stop, analog output 0/4-20 mA
- Multi range power supply (110-230 Volt, 50-60 Hz)
- Including polycarbonate wall cabinet