Aquacon - Model +m10 - Process Analyzers
Process analyzers with touchscreen for alkalinity (+m-value) and for carbonate hardness measurement. The AQUACON +m10/+20/CH10/CH20 process analyzers consist of a control unit with touchscreen and an analysis unit with measuring chamber, valve, dosing pumps and all required tube connections.
Working principle of the analyzer is the titration of a water sample with hydrochloric acid to determine the Kso value(+m-value). A second reagent (indicator) is dosed for the photometric detection of the color change. A control unit with a microprocessor takes care for the automatic procedure of analysis.
Applications for the new analyzers are the survey and monitoring of water treatment plants and the control of decabonisation plants. The analysis results can be used for the monitoring/control of a supervised process.
- good cost-benefit relationship,
- high resolution,
- adjustable limit and alarm value,
- programmable analog recorder output (0/4-20 mA),
- adjustable break time between two analysis (1 -99min),
- external start/stop of an analysis possible,
- multi range power supply (110 - 230 Volt, 50 - 60 Hz) for variable use
- automatic operation incl. self test and drift compensation, no external calibration
- polycarbonate wall cabinet included