Aquacon - Model N2H4 - Process Analyzers
The AQUACON N2H4 process photometer can be used for the monitoring and control of the hydrazine concentration in water. Measurement principle is the photometric determination of hydrazine by forming of an Azine compound by reaction with 4-(Dimethylamine)-benzaldehyde.
Main application for the photometer is the monitoring of the hydrazine concentration losed water circuits (e.g. boiler water).
The analyzer consists of a control unit with touchscreen and an analysis unit with measuring chamber, valve, dosing pumps and all required tube connections. The control unit includes a microprocessor which controls the automatic measurement incl. sampling, rinsing, reagent dosing and surveillance of the photodetection system.
- Automatic measurement incl. self test and drift compensation
- Easy operation via touchscreen
- Adjustable limit value and alarm value
- Programmable analog output (0/4-20 mA)
- Adjustable break time between two analysis
- External start/stop of an analysis possible
- No external calibration required
- External plug connections (IP65) for alarm relay, limit relay, analysis relay, external start/stop, analog output 0/4-20 mA
- Multi range power supply (110–230 Volt, 50–60 Hz)
- Including polycarbonate wall cabinet