Aquaray 40 HO and Aquaray 3X UV Systems
The ONLY fully BIOASSAY validated vertical lamp UV system on the market. The Aquaray® 40 HO is the premier solution for the disinfection of waterborne pathogens in municipal wastewater. The system utilizes low pressure, high output UV lamps for reduced footprint and energy efficiency. The Aquaray® vertical lamp technology has been used by municipalities for over a decade with over 250 installations worldwide. The Aquaray® 3X System is ideally suited for large plants or plants with CSO situations. 36 low-pressure, super-high output, amalgam ultraviolet lamps reduce footprint and increase energy efficiency. Each high output lamp yields almost three times the germicidal output of a 40 HO lamp, reducing the number of lamps required to treat the same capacity.
- Small Footprint
- Long Lamp Life
- Bioassay Based Design
- Low Maintenance/Operator Friendly
- Flow Pacing
- Automated Mechanical Cleaning System
- Internal Air Scrub
- Both hydraulics and disinfection performance are optimized by advanced CFD modeling
- Automatic flow pacing reduces energy consumption and extends lamp life
- Side flow deflectors enhance disinfection efficiency while keeping a low hydraulic profile
- Advanced power control system is remotely located away from the disinfection channel.
- Wiping mechanism offers easy maintenance and replacement of seals