AQUATek - Model 100 - Waters-Only Autosampler
The AQUATek 100 is a purge and trap autosampler that automates the sample preparation steps for the analysis of liquid samples utilizing a fixed volume sample loop filled using a pressurization gas. Two independent volume programmable internal standards are then added to the sample and the entire aliquot is transferred to the Purge and Trap for compound concentration and subsequent separation and detection using a GC/GC-MS quantification system.
Most popular related searches
The AQUATek 100 brings to market the latest engineering enhancements that have been employed in Tekmar’s latest sample preparation lines. In addition, newer materials in the field of inertness and advanced intelligent software controls have been incorporated. These features combined with greater vial capacity and increased sample handling speed will offer customers greater flexibility and increased throughput to help their production needs all while maintaining a low cost of ownership.
Applications and Industries
VOC sampling and analysis are used in a wide range of applications in the following industries:
- Food and Beverage
- Flavor, Fragrance, and Packaging
- USEPA 5030 in conjunction with 502.1, 502.2, 524.2, 524.3, 524.4, 503.1, 601, 602, 603, 624, 8010, 8015, 8020, 8021, 8030, 8240, and 8260
- 30% more sample capacity with its 100-vial carousel for standard 40mL vials
- Auto blanking is now available without sacrificing sample positions on the carousel thus allowing utilization of every vial space on the carousel for samples
- Built in chilling feature that gives the customer the flexibility of using this feature if their needs call for it without any added cost
- Two - 15mL UV-protected standard spiking vessels to prevent compound breakdown. Capable of varying volume delivery in 1, 2, 5, 10, and 20µL aliquots with zero waste
- Unique slide out Plumbing Access Compartment (PAC) simplified tasks such as changing sample loops and other maintenance tasks.
- Interchangeable loop system available in 5mL, 10mL, 20mL, and 25mL sizes
- Automated diagnostics and leak check
- Customized TekLinkTM software package integrates the Autosampler and Purge & Trap for seamless operation
- Entire liquid pathway can be rinsed using the patented high temperature OptiRinse cleaning techniques
- Pressurized water reservoir for Blanking and System Rinsing included
- Inert sample path comprised entirely of PEEKTM tubing
- These features offer customer’s greater flexibility. The AQUATek 100 is an example of Tekmar’s continuing focus on new innovation as well as producing instruments that provide customers with a way to increase productivity and reduce operating costs.
No reviews were found for AQUATek - Model 100 - Waters-Only Autosampler. Be the first to review!