ATI - Model EE80 Series - Wall Mount, Dual Beam CO2 Transmitter
Applications; Commercial buildings, Schools & universities, Retail, Theaters, auditoriums, gyms, churches, Hospitality venues, All buildings operated 24/.
- Attractive Euro-design enclosure has been selected for use in the Metropolitan Museam of Art in New York.
- Dual beam design, provides an internal means of self calibration that is not dependant on ambient CO2 levels reaching a low baseline for self calibration.
- Infrared sensor operates on 30 second flash rate which significantly reduces heat output of the sensor (typical for other sensors is 3-5 second flash rate). The lower heat output means that this is the only CO2 sensor available that can accurately measure temperature and humidity in the same device.
- No calibration or maintenance needed for this transmitter over its 15 year rated life.
- Now also available with LonWorks® communication capability as a LonMark® Certified product.
- Measures: 0-2,000 ppm CO2 (0-5000 ppm range also available)
- CO2 Accuracy: ± 50 ppm + 2% of reading
- Temp Accuracy: ± 0.54ºF (± 0.3ºC)
- RH Accuracy@ 68ºF (20ºC): ±3% (30-70%RH), ±5% (10...90%RH) (Only avalible in V output version)
- RH Accuracy:
- Power: 24 VAC
- CO2, T Output: 0-10 V, 0-5 V, 4-20mA (Specify when ordering)
- CO2, T & RH: 0-10 V, 0-5 V (Specify when ordering)