Atmospheric Pollution Underway Monitoring Vehicle
Atmospheric Pollution Underway Monitoring Vehicle is mainly used to underway monitor atmospheric environmental quality, atmospheric aerosol (floating dust), planetary boundary layer, cloud height, spatial&temporal evolution and characteristics of multi-layer clouds structure, and to track spatial&temporal pollution factors in horizontal areas; The integration system may include: Aerosol Laser Lidar with 3D scanning function, Raman Temperature Profile Lidar, Doppler Wind Profile Lidar, data acquisition, data transmission and data processing system.
The modified atmospheric monitoring vehicle is equipped with an independent power supply system, various laboratory equipment, and a comprehensive laboratory platform for on-site instrument operation. All data signals are collected, stored and transmitted to the authorities through the wireless data transmission system. With functions of equipment monitoring, information processing, decision support and communication command, the atmospheric monitoring vehicle allows a quick monitoring and provides technical support, when environmental emergencies happen.
- Continuously monitor horizontal and vertical atmospheric aerosols when moving.
- Seamless combination with data from fixed monitoring stations.
- Identify pollution types and distribution, track inorganization emissions, and locate pollution sources.
- Real-time monitor and determine atmospheric aerosols diffusion.
- Early warning and forecast heavy pollution for government departments.
- Integrate multi-function lidars to realize collaborative and comprehensive analysis on regional atmospheric environment.
- Car-mounted power generator, uninterrupted power supply, no electromagnetic interference.
- Equipped with high-power air-conditioning system and heating system, with strong adaptability to harsh environments.
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 524
- Nanjing Iveco