ATP - Model QG21-S - 2G Rapid Microbiological Analysis Kit
From Analysis Kits
The QG21-S 2G Refill kit is recommended for high-viscosity chemical fluids containing a high concentration of polymerizable organic matter, such as paint, glue, resins, liquid polymers, primers, coatings, etc. The kit determines the precise amount of extracellular ATP and total ATP (measuring total ATP only is also an option - QG21-St 2G Refill kit). These values can be used to calculate: The amount of intracellular ATP (in pg/mL) to determine the number of viable micro-organisms (in EM/mL). The Biomass Stress Index (BSI) for evaluating the cell death or level of physiological stress within a microbial population after physical or chemical treatment.
- Analysis of thick or viscous chemicals solutions
- Quantitative measure of the biomass or total flora
- Ultra-fast results in just 3 minutes
- Optimization of cleaning-disinfection processes
- Quality management
Aqua-tools provides an analysis that is suitable for chemical formulas with a wide range of viscosities and for most solvents.
- Measure the contaminating biomass of a viscous chemical solution
- Continuous monitoring of the microbiological quality of a system
- Optimize cleaning-disinfection processes
- Paint, glue and additives
Paints (acrylic, glycerophtalic, mineral, polyurethane, etc.), resins, liquid polymers, glues, binders/plastifiers, adjuvants for concretes and mortars, renders, primers and coatings, etc.
- Detergents and personal hygiene products
Cosmetic polymers, film-forming agents used in hair spray, mascara, nail polish, etc.