Teseq - Model AES 5501 - Automotive Emissions System
The AES 5501 is a system of electronic and mechanical switches, an artifi cial network, and a unique control station designed for emissions testing to ISO 7637-2. Having gone through meticulous development and intensive beta testing, the AES 5501 contains unique features and uncompromising quality and conformity found nowhere else. Consisting of a four-part solution, the user has complete control over where, when and how the switches can be placed and controlled, including the necessary drive voltages for the relays.
- The only complete, compliant solution for ISO 7637-2 emissions testing
- Clean, reliable 100 A operation with very low voltage drop
- Industry standard relay footprint for a wide selection of relays (one 100 A relay included)
- Separate control station with automatic, manual or external triggering of the switching behavior
- Battery current 100 A
- Inrush current 300 A for 200 ms
- Battery voltage 0 to 60 VDC
- Shunt resistor 10, 20, 40, 120 Ω, Ext.
- Trigger modes External, internal, manual
- Battery off time 10 ms – 10 s ±(10% + 10 ms)
- Battery on time 0.5 ms – 10.5 s ±(10% + 10 ms)
- Mains input voltage 85 – 264 VAC, 47 – 63 Hz
- Available relay voltage 12, 24, 36 V (for 42 V applications)