A Bag Filter is a set of textile filter bags that extract particles from gases. The material of the filter bags is optimized depending on temperature, scope and size of the filter. Pilum Industrifilter’s filter design is tailored to customer needs. The textile bag filters are cleaned with proven pneumatic technology.
- Products with a capacity of 10 000 m3/h up to 1 000 000 m3/h or more per filter
- The design of the Bag Filter results in low-pressure drop and extremely good
- With our vast experience we can deliver the right filter material for the right dust.
- Working range up to +260 degrees C or even higher with special filter materials.
- Removal of chlorine and sulfur compounds is possible using additive systems and reactors.
- Internal partial shutdown allows for servicing during operation and even lower dust emissions.
- Smaller models are supplied already assembled while larger ones are divided into modules for fast and secure site assembly.
- The filter is available in an ATEX classified version.