Concave belt conveyors feed, quickly over distances up to 200-feet. Drive units available with top and bottom motor mount. All shafts run in sealed ball bearings. Unique, deep-formed, .075-14-guage galvanized steel sides provide extra strength for longest spans and act as full-length hopper to reduce spillage. A concave belt carries more feed, faster, from storage structures to feeding areas than ordinary flat-belt conveyors. The large section of optional extras enable you to adapt the conveyor to your specific needs.
Standard features of the concave belt feeder....
- Moves feed quickly up to 200 feet
- Rugged, deep formed 14 GA galvanized steel provides strength
- Select from 2 belt styles (smooth or Chevron) - 15' wide
- Select various drive units and types
- Belt speeds up to 600 FPM depending on drive type
- Incline & Decline sections available
- Spring loaded idler maintains tension for all loads and weather
- Non-packing idler design eliminates material build-up
- Internal belt and drive drum cleaners are standard
- Optional side discharge units, hoppers and end diverters are available
Deep-formed, galvanized steel sides and strategically-spaced rigid cross members combine to provide strength for spans up to 30-feet.
Spring-loaded idler end is easily adjusted to maintain proper belt tension for all loads and weather conditions. Non-packing idler design eliminates material built-up and keeps the belt on the track.