BERKELEY - Model SSCX Series - Centrifugal Pumps
High-head performance and quiet operation join corrosion-resistant dependability with BERKELEY SSCX Series centrifugal pumps.
- Water Circulation
- Booster Service
- Liquid Transfer
- Spray Systems
- Jockey Pumps
- OEM Applications
- Stainless-Steel Housing and Shaft – Maximum corrosion resistance in chemical as well as water applications; smooth flow path assures quiet operation.
- High-Temperature Rating – The SSCX Series centrifugal pump (with 304 SS Impeller) is designed for temperatures to 250°F, making it an ideal choice for a wide range of pump applications and varying temperature conditions. The Noryl® impeller is rated to a maximum operating temperature of 185°F.
- Mechanical Shaft Seals – Choice of seal options to meet your application needs. All are precision lapped and highly polished for long life and reliability.
- Impeller Options – 304 Stainless Steel or precision-molded Noryl® feature ultra-smooth flow ports to maximize performance and efficiency.
- Drain/Vent Ports – Priming and draining is easier, faster.
WATER SLINGER: Neoprene
SEAL PLATE: AISI 304 S.S.
IMPELLER: AISI 304 S.S. or Noryl / AISI 316 S.S.
IMPELLER LOCKING SCREW: 18-8 S.S. (3 Phase Only)
CASING: AISI 304 S.S.
BASE: Powder Painted Steel
ISOLATOR: Natural Rubber
SOCKET HEAD CAPSCREW BOTTOM: AISI 304 S.S.
SOCKET HEAD CAPSCREW TOP: 18-8 S.S.
VENT/DRAIN PLUG (TOP & BOTTOM): AISI 304 S.S.
GASKET (TOP & BOTTOM): Teflon (R)
O-RING: Viton (for S.S. Impeller) or Buna-N (for Noryl Impeller)
: ....Teflon(R) is a registered trademark of DuPont