A microbial consortium of Dehalococcoides mccartyi enriched to degrade PCE and TCE completely to ethene.
- Direct injection for in situ treatment of chlorinated ethenes
- Inoculation of on-site bioreactors
- Degrades: tertachloroethylene (PCE), trichloroethene, (TCE), dichloroethene isomers (cis & trans-DCE), vinyl chloride (VC), Freon 113, mixed plumes containing trichloroethane (1,1,1-TCA & 1,1,2-TCA), dichloroethane isomers, carbon tetrachloride (CT), chloroform, and bromine compounds (carbon tetrabromide, bromoform, EDB and bormoethane).
- Parameter : Value
- Bioaugmentation Culture: BAC-9 : Typical
- Microbial consortium including Dehalococcoides mccartyi and enzymes in a water-based medium : 1011 cells/L
Shipped in 19 liter pressurized soda keg. Orders greater than 19 liters are concentrated up to 10-fold to significantly reduce shipping and supply costs for your project. Actual volumes and concentration factor will be written on a hang tag attached with the keg.
BAC-9 is shipped overnight direct to your site in a chilled cooler. Your BAC-9 delivery includes: instruction manual, delivery cylinder (request 1, 2 or 3.5 liter) with quick connects and ¼” ID tubing hose barbs. An inert gas (Nitrogen or Argon) cylinder, regulator, and additional tubing to reach the injection point are required but not included.
BAC-9 must be stored at 4o C (40o F) and can remain usable for up-to three weeks from delivery.
Reviews have been disabled for EOS - Model BAC-9 - Bioaugmentation Cultures.