Biokube - Model Pluto - Package Wastewater Treatment Plants
BioKube’s Pluto systems are small STP plants designed for treating sewage water from single households. The Pluto systems are typically installed after a septic tank either in- or above ground.
- Height (mm) : 1,600
- Diametre (mm) : 1,000
- Weight (kg) : 180
- Weigth with water (kg) : 1000
- Power consumption (kwh/year) : 350
- Size of internal pump well (L) : 200
- Tank material : PP
- Piping material : PVC
- Oulet/sludge return pipe (mm) : 110/110
- Capacity (L/day) : 625-900
- Capacity, PE * : 5
- All electrical component in the Pluto Unit; e.g. Blowers, pumps, UV Units , are integrated and connected to the BioKube E-IV control unit, from where the power is distributed and controlled.
- The Control Unit is placed in the internal control room (see drawing).
- The plant is normally powered with 230 Volt, 1 phase power supply. The maximum current is 2.5
- Amperes depending on the number and size of components installed.
- Systems for 110V power supply regions can be supplied upon request.
The Pluto Systems are typically installed in ground after a septic tank. The septic tank should be supplied locally from one of many standard suppliers. Alternatively it can be casted on site in concrete.
- Septic tank
- Pluto wastewater treatment plant
- Sludge return pipe
- The system requires to be installed on a level and compressed surface (e.g. gravel layer).
- When back-filling a 100 mm layer of gravel must be placed around the plant.
- The Pluto plant can also be installed above ground without any additional equipment.
- For more information see the installation manual