Papantonatos booster pumps use the technology developed to fit narrow wells. In a similar manner they can be adapted into an existing pipeline to operate as a booster pump.
A Papantonatos submersible pump installed inside a custom designed pressure casing offers the following advantages:
- The unit can easily be installed in-line in a pipe (horizontally or vertically).
- The compact size requires little space and can be fitted into an existing pipe system.
- All bearings are water lubricated; no oil or grease can contaminate drinking water or other pumping medium. The units are maintenance and trouble free.
- The pump can operate in various modes: continuous duty, automatic stop-start or continuous variable speed by frequency control.
- The encapsulated unit runs quietly - an important advantage for use in high density areas. It can operate in any environment; the design eliminates potential damage from floods or leaks and vandalism.
- Papantonatos submersible pump program covers a wide range. The modular design allows a variable number of stages maximizing flexibility