BPM - Polypropylene Woven Geotextile Fabric
Polypropylene woven geotextile (PP woven geotextile) is woven and blended by two rows of parallel virgin polypropylene yarns (or tape yarn) into planar, permeable textile patters with various thickness and compactness for different applications. The base polypropylene material should fulfills ASTM standard requirement. BPM pp woven geotextile is relatively light in weight, high grab strength, excellent puncture resistance, good stabilization, high ultraviolet ray resistance, high elongation, excellent stability and high tensile strength to allow for soil separation, maximum slope support, stabilization and erosion control, etc. It is widely used in in such civil environmental engineering and construction projects as roads, pavements, railroads, structures and water conservancy project, etc.
- Property : BTW20-15
- Breaking Strength in MD KN/m : 20
- Breaking Strength in MD KN/m : 15
- Elongation Rate : 25%
- Trapezoidal Tearing Strength, KN >= : 0.2
- CBR Mullen Burst Strength KN : 1.6
- Vertical Permeability cm/s : 10-1～10-4
- Sieve Size O90 (O95) (mm) : 0.07~0.50
- Unit Weight (g/m2) : 120
- Variation : ±10%
- High tensile strength
- UV Resistant
- Strong and Durable
- Resistant to Chemical Substances
- Resists biological degradation
- Resistant to ultraviolet degradation
- Strengthens and supports aggregates
- Increases performance life of the road
- Withstands tough construction loading
- Ease of installation
- Paved and unpaved road Construction.
- Retaining Wall and Embankment. Water conservancy project such as river bank, dam protection, diversion irrigation, reservoir seepage and consolidation project, Filling sandbags, etc.
- Road Project like soft foundation treatment, slope protection, road surface antireflection structure layer, drainage system, greenbelt.
- Airport runway and railway foundation reinforcement, embankment slope strengthen layer and tunnel lining layer, landslide containment, etc.