F&J - Model LV-14M - Breathing Zone Low Volume Air Sampler (100 - 120 VAC)
Model LV-14M series is a cart mounted low volume air sampler with an adjustable, aluminum sampling gooseneck. The adjustable gooseneck permits sampling at heights varying from 4′ to 7′ (122 cm – 213 cm) above floor level. Filter holder is optional.
Model LV-14M is a cart mounted low volume air sampler with an adjustable, aluminum sampling gooseneck. The adjustable gooseneck permits sampling at heights varying from 4' to 7' (122 cm - 213 cm) above floor level.
The LV-14M air sampler includes a 1/4 HP oil-less, carbon vane vacuum pump with a constant airflow regulator for use where a nearly constant airflow is desirable.
The regulator holds a constant pressure drop across an in-line orifice by varying the flow through a bypass valve into the pump. This system allows the pump to work at a minimum head drop at all times by permitting it to run cooler; thus extending its lifetime. The oil-less pump requires no lubrication to maintain optimal efficiency during its service life. The pump is mounted on a mobile cart with two rubber wheels to permit mobile transportation of the unit.
The typical operating flow range is 1 to 3.5 CFM (10 – 100 LPM).
- Constant air flow regulator
- Durable 1/4 HP oil-less carbon vane pump designed for continuous use
- Instrument control box conveniently located
- Internal intake and exhaust mufflers
- Adjustable sampling gooseneck 4’ – 7’ (122 – 213 cm)
- Rotometer, elapsed time meter and vacuum gauge
- Mobile cart with 8” hard rubber wheels
- 100 – 120VAC, 50/60Hz; single phase
- Pump Type: Oil-less, carbon vane 1/4 HP; 1725 RPM @ 60Hz
- Maximum Capacity: 4 CFM (113 LPM) at 0” Hg Pressure drop
- Ultimate Vacuum: 25” (635 mm) Hg at sea level
- Vacuum Gauge: 0” – 30” (0 – 762mm) Hg
- Power Requirements: 110 – 120VAC; 50/60 Hz at 6 amperes; single phase
- Electrical Cord: All temperature, 3-wire, 16 gauge
- Thermal Overload Protection: Furnished as an integral part of the motor.
- Constant Airflow Regulator: Aluminum construction with silicone diaphragm; adjustable from 1 to 3 CFM (10-100 LPM)
- Dimensions: 21” ×14”W×84”H (50.8 × 26× 213cm)
- Weight: 67 lbs. (30.4 Kgs.)
- Wheels: 8”, hard rubber
- Sampling Height: 4’ to 7’ (122 – 213cm)