BSK - Model Type ZK - Turbine Surface Aerator
The perfect hydraulic design allows intensive mixing and high oxygen input. Oxygen efficiency up to 2.5 kgO2/kWh in domestic sewage (Alpha (α)-value = 0.9). Oxygen input capacity ranges up to 250 kgO2/h.
- Outer diameters of the turbines: 900 mm - 3,150 mm (6 sizes)
- Optional materials: GRP (glass-fibre reinforced plastic) or stainless steel (AISI 306/316 or upon customers request)
- Possible arrangements: on floating systems or on fixed bridges
- Variable speed for “mixing” (denitrification) and “aeration” (nitrification)
- Nearly maintenance-free gear drives (only one oil change every two years) available.
- Standard design of the gear boxes for a life-time of more than 100,000 operating hours.
- More than 2,000 already operating BSK®-Turbines (in co-operation with the Swiss inventor NORM A.M.C. AG) and his founder Josef Richard Kaelin
- Manufacturing of the GRP-turbines by our Korean partner SANGWON ENC
- Also available: The BSK®-Surface Aerator with integrated Solids-Macerator (made of stainless steel).