Calder - Hydrocarbon Condensate Injection Pump
From OIL & GAS
Our hydrocarbon condensate pump packages comprise a high pressure plunger pump, skid, motor, relief valve and suction/discharge dampeners and are available for Zone 1 & 2 hazardous areas. Operating pressures from 60 to 1,000 bar are possible. Power ratings 20 kW through to 750 kW.
These pump skids can be mounted inside DNV-certified crash frames or, for maximum protection, inside DNV-certified containers. Alternatively, the pump skid can be fitted with an environmental enclosure. Both container and enclosure options can be sound attenuated.
- Crank section calculation by 'Finite element method* ensures long working life under continuous load
- Twin helical integral reduction gear with crankshaft supported by 4 bearings
- Pressurised oil lubri|cation system incorporating an oil pump and oil cooler/filter unit
- Bellows form hermetic seal between the suction chamber and crank section
- Bronze or stainless steel suction chamber
- Solid ceramic or tungsten carbide plungers
- Stainless steel pump head free of alternating stress
- Choice of performance and pumped medium specific seal and pump head assemblies